Friday 7 September 2018

Tunnel!

Tunnels!

The Tunnels
A True Life Story! ( Not Really )

Made By Emily L , Carys c and BEN W
Five more days until I go Into my amazing new home. I will take my camera so I can take photos. I hear there are amazing landscapes in Texas. I’ve packed most of my stuff into at least 10 boxes. Dad says there's so many tourists that speak different languages. I've been learning my French, Dutch, and Spanish.       

Samantha was walking through the big piles of boxes. Lifting them up into the moving van when she heard a voice calling to her. She looked up there was her friend. “Hey sam“ She said “hey alex? “What are you doing here “ I just thought i'd pop by before you left” “Thanks “ Said sam.” There was an awkward silence between the two of us since Alex found out I was leaving.

“ We should be able to keep in touch.’’
Sam was the type of person that only talks when it’s necessary and this was one of those necessary times to talk. “ Yea should be able to sam said.’’ Sam didn't want to make eye contact with Alex she and Alex are MAD at each other.’’ Well bye Alex I have to pack.

‘’ Ok bye.’’ That night Sam slept deeply  but still had a vivid dream she dreamt of Alex and her moving away from Alex forever. Time passed and it was time to go to texas. She sat on the plane and listened to Mick.  


No comments:

Post a Comment